I wish Happy New Year to all the readers of the SQLINFO. SQLINFO is running its third year. I really appreciate all the readers of SQLINFO who gave me an opportunity to learn more on SQL Server. On this occasion I humbly request all of you to learn more on SQL Server.
How was 2011 for me?
2011 was quite good for me. Here I am listing some of the major events happened in my life personally and technically.
- My Marriage with Sreelekshmi
- Joined Orion Systems Integrators
- Implemented Multitenant Database Architecture
- Joined new team and got an opportunity to optimize VLDB’s.
- Selected as Orion’s Technologist for Database Design
- Blogging SQLINF0 within limited time from my career
- Learnt new things in SQL Server.
My Plans in 2012
- Reduce my overweight
- Need to do more blogging and involve in Online communities
- I need to look into SQL Server Denali in more detail
- Need to learn how to become happy?
These are my achievements of 2011 and Plans for 2012. Above all these I am praying god to get a happy life for the entire living beings.
Happy new year to all…